After a lifetime of holding back and constantly editing myself to appease others, I knew something had to change. That something was ME. I dug deep, did the research and am now sharing the system for communicating with confidence - all while being respected and heard.
But the TRUTH is—
Sharing your honest thoughts and feelings leads to a happier and more confident YOU, and creates healthier, stronger relationships.
What you want, think, need and feel matters.
Your energy matters. Your time matters. Your boundaries matter.
And with the right tools, you can communicate what you need to, when you need to in clear, kind and confident ways.
Ways that will be heard and RESPECTED.
Maybe, like many of my clients, when you've spoken up in the past, there were consequences.
Even if the idea of speaking up or setting a limit feels terrifying… Even if putting your needs first seems impossible.
You absolutely CAN:
Suppressed feelings and keeping yourself stuck is.
And it took me too many years to learn that myself.
I had to learn that I was not required to meet everyone else's expectations.
And that speaking up honestly and with confidence feels really hard.
That’s why, after years of working as a licensed professional and developing my own stand-up-for-myself resources, I’ve put together the training and mindset tools that will ACTUALLY help you change how you show up and speak up every single day of your life.
Life-changing scripts and formulas for exactly what to say in difficult situations at work, with family or friends, and daily conversations - so you are truly equipped to step into any situation.
Your own “Speak and Feel Heard Key Points Guide” that you can use or print for ongoing reference in day-to-day whenever you need
You’ve heard of the love languages. These are the “communication” languages that deeply affect all of the relationships in your life.
In this section, you’ll learn:
- Which of the 6 Communication Styles you are and WHICH ones are most effective
- What trigger words you're using that are unintentionally setting people off...and how to change these immediately
- The 6 Most Common Communication Myths that stop us from sharing our truth and being assertive, and how to turn them around.
- Why the way you've probably learned to use “I Statements” doesn't work...and the proper way to use them so they will
- How to use empathy as a powerful strategy to get people to listen to and respect what you have to say
- The 1 super effective, but counter-intuitive secret to saying exactly what you’re thinking or feeling without offending or upsetting anyone
- The simple 4 step formula for asserting yourself clearly without creating conflict
- The 4 most common roadblocks to assertive communication and how to easily overcome them
- 11 simple and straightforward tools and techniques to become more assertive in ways that feel right and easy for you
- The 4 most common Threat Words most people use unintentionally that cause conflict, and the 4 Power Words to replace them with to create the outcome you want
- And a ton more!
I’m guessing you feel guilty almost ANY time you invest in yourself. Whether it be a nice dinner, or new running shoes, you think hard about whether you feel deserving.
And for less than the cost of new running shoes.
(for a limited time)